Automatic Payment Withdrawal

Automatic Payment Withdrawal (APW) lets you pay your child support directly from your bank account. This is not the same as bill pay through a bank. With APW, you start the process with a call to ORS, but most of it is handled through our website. 

If you are approved for APW, you can use this method instead of income withholding.

To use APW you have to meet these qualifications:

  • ORS has verified your address
  • ORS has not disqualified you from APW in the past 12 months
  • You are making payments on a case that ORS handles entirely. This means no other state, tribe, or country is involved
  • You do not have an active bankruptcy

If you think you qualify, contact your ORS caseworker about setting up APW.