Recovery Services Logo

Office of Recovery Services

Pay by Phone or Use ACCESS

Parents who PAY support will have the following options on the ACCESS Child Support Menu—all without speaking to a worker.

If you wish to make a payment to your case by using your Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover Card®, American Express® or by Electronic Check over the phone, please call: (801) 536-8500

Please note: There is a convenience fee for all phone and website payments.