Child Support Services
As stated in the ORS mission statement, ORS serves children and families by promoting independence through responsible parenthood. In accordance with Federal and State laws, rules, policies and procedures, the ORS Child Support Services (CSS) teams locate parents, establishes obligations for financial and medical support and enforce those obligations when necessary.
- How to apply for child support services. New Online Application.
- General information about child support services. New Change in Fees.
- How to apply for child support services.
- How to obtain or report information about a child support case.
- Frequently asked questions for custodial parents.
- Frequently asked questions for non-custodial parents.
- How to request general information.
- About paternity establishment.
- New Access payment information via the internet.
- Modifying child support orders (this section contains links to the information necessary to calculate child support amounts).
- ORS Statistics
- Click here to find out about Direct Deposit of Child Support Payments!
- Information for Employers: Information about the new National Medical Support Notice (this link takes you to the Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement web site).
- New Information regarding Child Support Policy.
ORS Now accepts credit card payments over the phone!
For more information about credit card payments, click here.